· Six year Johnston resident
· Married (12 years) and father of one special girl
· BS in Economics from Iowa State University
· Data Analytic Consultant for Wells Fargo
· Previous work experience in state government and public transit
· Research Coordinator and board member of the International FoxG1 Foundation
· ChildServe volunteer
My wife, Kristin, and I were attracted to Johnston seeking the best schools for our daughter, Bronwyn. Bronwyn is one of two known individuals in the State of Iowa diagnosed with FoxG1 Syndrome, a genetic disorder of brain development. A graduate of ISU, I currently work as a Remediation Analytic Consultant for Wells Fargo. Previously I worked as a Labor Market Research Economist for Workforce Development and as Research Director for the Office of State Public Defender. In addition to that work and being “Bronwyn’s Dad”, I am a Board Member and Research Coordinator for the International FoxG1 Foundation.